Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Her Serving Spirit...

As I sit here at work with the lights shinning above me my heart is numb, my mind is racing and having a very hard time putting the words together that I just received an hour ago.   My friend, My dear friend, My loyal friend, My friend who was always there when I needed her has passed away. 

How is this possible... Is the only thought that keeps going through my mind.  How is it possible that two weeks ago was the last time I spoke to her and heard her laugh.  This friend, this beautiful spirit that I became so incredibly attached to, had a tremendous impact in my relationship with God.   She led me closer to my Father and let me know that no matter what I did He will always love me.  She told me to always have Faith in my Lord and Savior and that my calling is bigger than me. 

Her friendship will forever be locked in my heart and her words of encouragement and sometimes challenging words lifted me up to becoming a better person.   Her calling in life was to serve and serve she did.  She helped everyone she could one way or another and always gave of herself. 

My dear friend's spirit could be felt before she walked in the room and an emptiness was felt when she exited, and that is how I feel today, right now, there is an emptiness that is in my heart that will never be filled.  I will hold a spot for her always in my heart, mind and soul and when I see her again in Heaven, because I will see her again in Heaven, we will pick up right where we left off, but this time all our questions will be answered.

My request in sharing this with you all today is to ask you all to lift my dear friend Sharron's family up in your prayers.  Her passing was very sudden and has come, I am sure, as a complete shock to all those who have loved her so.  Please raise them up in your prayers and your thoughts and ask God to bring them peace and comfort in their time of pain and sorrow.

Thank you and may God bless each one of you with the kind of friendship that I had with my beautiful friend Sharron.

No comments:

Post a Comment